« Home | New Orleans Part II » | Oops! » | New Orleans Part Uno » | This is me holding a live crawfish before it joine... » | Greetings from New Orleans! » | To New Orleans We Go! » | Ouch! » | The Morning After... » | Hola from Brownsville Texas! » | Blah blah blah »

Titleless Blog Entry for Monday

Josue got hit by some kind of bug and he's been sneezing all day, just not feeling completely himself. I myself am not feeling tip-top either, for whatever reason this body of mine is protesting. Yeah, we whine about how we feel right now, but we don't ever remind ourselves that it's just physical and thankfully nothing more. We are blessed regardless. Which brings me to my next point. I have a couple of friends who are in a lot of emotional pain right now. Feel free to read Joe and Laura's blog to find out in more detail for yourselves, but basically they need tons of prayers and encouragement right now. Their baby was born last week with a serious condition and he's still struggling in the hospital right now. I can't really explain the details, so I do encourage you to read the link.

Joe and Laura are struggling to find the Lord's plan and will for their baby. The Lord appears to be silent to them. I'm sure that everything will be revealed to them soon. But in the meantime, the most logical thing to do for them is to PRAY.

I knew who Joe was when I was ACU. I read their blog and I just want to cry for them. Makes you wonder why you worry about everyday petty things huh!!! I'll be thinking and praying for them.

I read their blog too. :( It's so sad. Thanks for posting this, I sure will keep this family in my prayers.

Post a Comment