« Home | Titleless Blog Entry for Monday » | New Orleans Part II » | Oops! » | New Orleans Part Uno » | This is me holding a live crawfish before it joine... » | Greetings from New Orleans! » | To New Orleans We Go! » | Ouch! » | The Morning After... » | Hola from Brownsville Texas! »

Senseless Emotions

I'm feeling funky, actually don't really know what I'm feeling. My day really hasn't been awful, except for the fact that my poor hubby is down with the cold, and my body hasn't been that shaavy either while I've been trying to take care of both of us today. It's alright, really. Right now I'm anxious because I'm trying to get hold of my mom back in Malaysia but to no avail. To make a long story short, I had a crazy long-distance phone conversation this evening with a bank officer back in Malaysia who is currently taking care of my loan case. This particular financial institution has been the source of my pain lately. They're trying to force me to make ridiculously high payments for my loan that I obviously cannot commit to at this point. The guy was not understanding about my situation, and he made me feel I was wasting my time trying to reason with him when he clearly wouldn't listen, or at least try. There were so many other things that were wrong about the conversation, which made me even more mad. And of all things, he called me when we were over at Tim's for TND (Tuesday Night Dinner), which was bad timing, of course. I was upset by the time I went back into Tim's apartment. I talked with Melissa and Josue about it shortly after and felt a lot better. I was SO upset and frustrated, I just needed to get it off my chest. I can't believe how this bank was treating me and my parents--their customers. Why can't these people function like how loan institutions do here in the States? I've had virtually no problems with my loan people here, and yet, my own 'people' at home are being so difficult and inconsiderate over my case. Ugh...I don't get it.

Thank you for reading my blog and letting me vent my feelings. This is probably rather petty and I probably shouldn't be this upset. I'll have to see how this situation continues to unfold at time goes...

Argh - those loan people - are SO frustrating - even the ones here. I have spent hours on the phone arguing with loan people who treat me like your loan guy treated you. I'm sorry that they treated you so badly!

But on a good note - the pepper steak was great - and you are welcome to come over for cooking anytime!! :)

Love you!!!!

Oh, its not a petty vent at all.. any issue to do with money is just stressful in general! Hope you get it straightened out soon. Don't take any attitude from them!

YOU CAN TELL THEM, "I'LL LOAN YOU MY FIST IN YOUR FACE!"...i think that will go over well with them and they will respect you for sure.

adam..always the charmer. he just has a way with words. i think one time he told me that he'd shove my face through the computer screen.

Post a Comment